For Sale Media Case & i3 Motherboard bundle NOW SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I recently decided I didn't really need a media computer to store video files and audio files so I've scrapped it. Here it is when it was being used, that's it on the lower shelf:

0033.jpg

I now use just storage, a pair of 4Tb disks in a RAID 0 case; audio out via a DAC then switcher to either computer or stereo system and HDMI out via a splitter to computer and TV. Space saving, no need to switch on TV to browse and permanent backup via RAID 0:

0034.jpg

Which means I now have these parts for sale:

Antec Fusion Media case, black, all original parts including software and remote control. Some info

It's a tight fit but it will house an ATX board; most full size graphics cards; one optical drive and a pair of hard disks. It's also possible to slot a third hard disk in on top of the optical drive enclosure which is what I did and held it in place with velcro.

No PSU but takes a full size unit and it has a pair of 120mm fans exhausting with 3 speed settings on each.

0035.jpg

0035a.jpg

0036.jpg

0037.jpg

0038.jpg

0039.jpg

0040.jpg

0041.jpg

0042.jpg

0043.jpg

As new condition and will be sent well packaged. £30 plus £10 postage within UK mainland = £40.00 Can accept Paypal and Bank Transfer.

(Note: One case pic shows what may appear as a scratch but it's just dust and the case front display window still has the protective film on it)

And this is the motherboard bundle I was using in it:

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P Motherboard Rev.1 with backplate, no original box or spares; Manual; CD; but will be sent with plenty of packaging.

Intel i3-2120 Socket LGA1155 3.3Ghz

Corsair 8Gb ( 2 x 4Gb) XMS3 Memory, dual channel; DDR3, 1600Mhz, 9-9-9-24

Alpine Rev. 2 CPU cooler.

Original box for CPU with Intel cooler; manuals for Cooler and CPU, original box for memory.

0030.jpg

0031.jpg

0032.jpg

The equivalent parts now cost around £230 new, these parts cost more than that when I bought them around 30 months ago. This setup has not been used a great deal, I play mostly vinyl and usually watch my films on my main computer rather than the TV.

£100.00 plus postage @ £7 = £107.00. Can accept Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Postage prices based on Courier delivery signed for via Parcel-To-Go.

Can post overseas for relevant postage.

Will leave here for 48 hours or so then will post in other places and maybe eventually to Ebay.

Reaction score
Nice photos FBS.:thumb:
When are we all invited round for movie night?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Why thank you feckit.

Would you like to buy any of the items?

Reaction score
Shame I have just built a new PC, if I had known a month ago I might have been interested:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question