Maybe the wrong forum? But here goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Firstly when i bought my new PC i made a point of buying a DVD writer for copying movies to DVD etc. But recently i actually tried to copy a movie to a blank DVD disc. I used Nero. I copied the disc to Nero and tried to burn to disc but no luck. It said the disc isnt big enough. Its a 4.7GB 120minutes disc. Is there something i should know or do. Its already a copy that i'm trying to copy so no need to rip it and then copy. Any suggestions guys?
Ok. I've had a few suggestions from a few others on forums. I have downloaded DVD Encrypter and DVD Shrink. I stil cant figure it out. Can some one give an idiots guided to copying DVDs? I have saved a movie to my HD and its waiting to get burned but i cant figure out what i'm doing wrong. Any suggestions guys? Thanks in advance.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This is a sensitive matter and linked to copyright issues so I am afraid I will have to close this thread. Sorry but Rules are Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question