    Any help is appreicated.

    Regards,
    Manish Patel

    Manish Patel, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Manish Patel

    John Nurick Guest

    Hi Manish,

    There's no specific limit, and tables with millions of rows are not
    uncommon. There is however a limit of 2GB on the size of an Access 2000
    (or later) mdb file.

    How are you "uploading" the data and what error are you getting?

    --
    John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

    Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

    John Nurick, Jan 28, 2004