    What is the best way to map fields and import the data?

    Thanks

    Rob

    Guest, Jul 31, 2005

    John Nurick Guest

    Hi Rob,

    In the "one" database, use File|Get External Data|Link to create a
    linked table connected to a table in one of the other databases.

    Then create an append query to move the data from the linked table into
    the table where you need it, mapping the fields as needed. If necessary
    you can use calculated fields in the append queries to reformat or
    otherwise modify the data.

    Repeat as necessary for other tables/databases.

    --
    John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

    Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

    John Nurick, Aug 1, 2005