muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Read this last week ...

... and if it was supposed to be superglue, then I don't think so. :rolleyes:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
HA in america they sue for anything lol i once heard of a law suit because a man got served the wrong burger in mcdonalds or sumthing like that lol

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
HA in america they sue for anything lol i once heard of a law suit because a man got served the wrong burger in mcdonalds or sumthing like that lol

No that would be incorrect... There were two headlines concerning McDonald's.

The first was a woman who was served served coffe through the drive through window.. and it appears that either the cover was not put on correctly or (in my opinion) when she placed the cup between her legs she moved and popped the cap off. Regardless the hot coffee caused lioke 3rd degree burns or something. She sued and McDonald's settled and now all hot liquids come in cups with appropriate warnings.

The second was a woman who decided to take legal action because she claims that McDoanlds made her children fat. Her claims were that there were no warnings about high fat content on the meals. She reportedly fed her children various fast food every day, every meal... the most frequant being McDonalds. This case was thrown out, and the judge threatned to take the woman's children away... claiming that she was unfit to raise them, also... McDonald's nutrition content is readily available upoun request.

Ask a Question