    appear one-at-a-time after the mouse click?

    From reading these forums I'm thinking that perhaps I have to use a bulleted
    list??? If so, can I use a bullted list without the bullets? thanks!

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007

    Double click the entry in custom animation
    With the text animation tab > group text by 1st level paragraphs
    --
    Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials-http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    http://www.technologytrish.co.uk/ppttipshome.html

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007

    Thanks John. My problem is the the only choice in the text animation box is
    "As One Object"- even when I select all the text prior to opening the dialog
    box.

    Is there a problem with how I set up my text box? I created my text box by
    simply hitting the "enter" key between the lines of text, and assume that
    would properly delinate the text as being different paragraphs.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007

    Sorry to ask this but I've no idea what your skill level is!

    Do you know the difference between a text box, title placeholder and text
    placeholder? Are you sure the text isnt in a title placeholder.

    How did you apply the animation and what type is it?

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007

    Echo S Guest

    The "group by" options you have usually depend on the animation you've
    chosen. Try something simple like a wipe or appear and see if you have more
    options. More complicated stuff -- swivels, spirals, etc. -- usually will
    only do "as one object."

    Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

    Echo S, Mar 3, 2007

    I think all text animations can be line by line though I must admit I only
    ever use two!

    Guest, Mar 3, 2007

    Echo S Guest

    I checked before I posted.

    Echo S, Mar 4, 2007

    Echo S Guest

    I checked before I posted, and at least the two I mentioned allow only "as

    Echo S, Mar 4, 2007