    I have a slide with 4 pictures that I want to appear one by one. I want the
    first one to come up and then a second or 2 later the next one and so on. Can
    someone please help. THanks,

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

    First, click Slide Show > Custom Animation.
    Select all four pictures.
    Click Add Effect > Entrance > Appear/Fade.
    Select the four added effects.
    Set the added effects to have Start: "After Previous" instead of On Click.
    Now, right click on the effects, select Timing.
    Set the delay to 1 or 2 seconds. (For PowerPoint 2000 and below, you can set
    the "Start Animation" under Order & Timing tab)
    Click ok to apply the changes.
    Holler back if you need more help.
    --
    Shawn Toh (tohlz)
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)

    Site Updated: Sep 01, 2006
    3 Cool Add-Ins Reviews
    http://pptheaven.mvps.org
    PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

    Thank you. I am having trouble making the last picture come up. Only the
    first three are showing up. I have set it "after previous" on all 4 and set
    the timing to 2 seconds. Please help. Thanks,

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

    Are you sure the last picture has been set to "After Previous"? If it is not
    confidential, feel free to send me a copy to pptheaven[at]gmail[dot]com.

    Guest, Sep 6, 2006