Mailwasher/Avast Compatibility

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi All,
Anybody out there heard of any compatibility problems with Mailwasher and Avast? In a (very) deep recess of my mind I seem to remember this being the case a couple of years back but I cannot be certain. I think the two were linked to crashing and freezing problems which I had at the time. I later changed Avast to AVG and I seem to get very little in the way of freezing problems now, although it does happen occasionally.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I take it from the lack of replies that no-one has had any experience of this as a problem.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess not, I've not used that combination myself - it may be worth double checking with the Mailwasher forums to confirm :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
nivrip said:
I take it from the lack of replies that no-one has had any experience of this as a problem.
A good assumption ... maybe due to the fact that a lot of people do not use that combination, and if they do, probably do not have a problem. :D

:thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
No. Nothing in the Mailwasher forums. Thanks anyway.

Ask a Question