    I suspect that problem is in render procedure of HTML type.
    Both: server and workstation are fully updated (office too).
    Regards,

    Alien, Jan 5, 2004

  2. So are you using SBS Fax with Windows XP Fax as the client? Are you merging
    to electronic mail?
    I can't reproduce your environment. Merges to Windows XP Fax from Outlook
    2002 in HTML retain formatting because Word does the rendering.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Jan 5, 2004
  3. Alien

    Alien Guest

    Exactly configuration as is: SBS2000 with Fax + client WinXP with
    OfficeXP as client: in Outlook fax looks good (viewing in send items
    shows how it was prepared), but on target looks unformated. So I
    think, problem in reendering engine fax prepared to send (question is
    what is rendering faxes sended via Exchange: server or station ?)

    Alien, Jan 19, 2004
  4. That's the part I can't check because I can't reproduce that environment.
    Word is doing the rendering of HTML merges in a standalone environment.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Jan 19, 2004