    certain point but that doesn't seem to work.

    Thanks.

    Graham

    Graham Daniels, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Graham Daniels

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Graham

    Try this
    Application.GoTo Range("H700"), True

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, Sep 11, 2004

  3. mangesh_yadav, Sep 11, 2004
  4. I want to jump to , say A17 when the user clicks a button

    Graham

    "mangesh_yadav >" <<> wrote in
    message news:...

    Graham Daniels, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Graham Daniels

    N10 Guest

    Install this in the code option of the button

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    Range("A17").activate
    End Sub

    N10, Sep 11, 2004
  6. This doesn't seem to work,

    Graham

    Graham Daniels, Sep 11, 2004
  7. Thanks to all responders, now working !

    Graham

    Graham Daniels, Sep 11, 2004