    doesnt no longer... The "Hand" appears when i hover over
    the link but when i click on it nothing happens any
    ideas ??????

    Guest, Jun 20, 2004

  2. To try and resolve this problem, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run
    2. Type the following commands in the Run dialog box, and click OK (or hit
    ENTER) after each command (noting the space between the 2 and the next letter):
    regsvr32 urlmon.dll
    regsvr32 mshtml.dll
    regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
    regsvr32 browseui.dll
    regsvr32 msjava.dll

    otherwise see these articles
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098
    OLEXP: "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823301
    Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word

    Kaylene aka Taurarian, Jun 20, 2004

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    Hyperlinks don't open:

    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx or:

    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm or:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q177054

    If the page opens, but doesn't load:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    ~IB-CA~

    Bruce Hagen, Jun 20, 2004

    Tanks alot problem sorted 1 of the dll files was
    corrupt :0)

    Guest, Jun 20, 2004

    Thank alot for your help problem is now sorted many
    thanks :0)

    Guest, Jun 20, 2004
  6. You're welcome.
    Kaylene