    they are gone. Is there a security setting that I have
    wrong? I did set some group policy settings up, but I
    don't see anything associated with printers setup? HELP!

    Jeremy, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Guest

    I have exactly the same problem...
    When you restart the server it works until the next day...
    If you find something please help me too...
    Send me an email at !

    , Aug 10, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    Yuri Guest

    Are Printers are on terminal server or redirected from client?

    "Jeremy" <>
    :437401c47329$8d332850$...

    Yuri, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Guest Guest

    I am experiencing an issue which sounds smilar if anyone can offer any
    guidance.

    One user logged onto terminal services one evening, the only difference
    between that machine and any other is a local printer installed (hp officejet
    4200), and on log off, 30 printers from the server that was terminal served
    into were deleted. after a reboot the printers are back up and running, but
    I am confused as to whether it is his machine, the hp drivers (sometimes
    flaky) or the terminal serve session onto the server...any ideas???

    Guest, Aug 25, 2004