Looking for Old Versions of Windows and MS DOS

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Upgrade' started by ihatzi@hotmail.com, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Ok, I am starting a collection of Windows & DOS OS, "Full Versions"
    (not upgrades) in original (shrink wrapped) retail boxes.

    If any of you have these, I would be willing to buy them.
    My email:

    Here is a list of what I still need:

    1981 MS DOS 1.0
    1982 MS DOS 1.25