    Anyone?

    --
    S'fly

    S'fly, Jun 28, 2004

  2. S'fly

    Bob Adkins Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:03:55 GMT, "S'fly" <> wrote:

    >I've been searching some time now for a freeware stand-alone equalizer.

    Me too! If you find one, please announce it here!

    Meanwhile, here is a nice stand-alone MIXER to keep you entertained.

    http://www.geocities.com/quickaudiomixer/QMexpert.zip

    Sorry for the direct DL. It's been abandoned.

    Bob

    Bob Adkins, Jun 28, 2004

  3. S'fly

    Zo Guest

    S'fly wrote:

    > I've been searching some time now for a freeware stand-alone equalizer.
    >
    > The most important required feature is the support of realtime processing
    > of the sound card inputs (CD, line, synth, etc ...)
    >
    > It MUST run under Windows XP.
    >
    > Anyone?
    >
    > --
    > S'fly

    Don't know if it runs under XP (site has no info on this) but you can
    download and try it out or email the author.

    RTEQ v4.10

    RTEQ comes in two versions. A standalone version which equalizes real time
    audio signals and the WinAMP plugin version which equalizes files like MP3s.

    Download size: 875 KB

    http://members.aon.at/grxpage/index.htm

    Zo

    --
    Sex is not the answer, sex is the question ... YES is the answer !

    Zo, Jun 29, 2004
  4. S'fly

    S'fly Guest

    Zo wrote:

    > Don't know if it runs under XP (site has no info on this) but you can
    > download and try it out or email the author.
    >
    > http://members.aon.at/grxpage/index.htm

    Yeah, I already found this site. The page was last modified 10/12/01 so I
    thought it was a little out of date. But as nothing else appears I think
    I'm gonna give it a try anyway.

    Thanks. :)

    --
    S'fly