Logitech LX 300 Keyb/Mouse

Reaction score
Evenin' all,

Does anyone use or have used a Logitech wireless LX 300 Keyb/Mouse?

If so are they any good?

Cheers

J

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I use the Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse (Elite Keyboard and LX700 mouse) which I got as a duo. I have always regretted not having bought them earlier as they are absolutely fantastic in every way. The mouse was a concern for me in the begining as I thought that a rechargable mouse could be a hinderance as what if I want to use it and find out the batteries were drained. I realised after buying and using it that it is not a problem at all. I did run out of the charge in the batteries but if kept on the cradle for just 60 seconds it will give you 10 minutes usability which I thought was fantastic by any standards.Apparently the crade has some sort of turbo charger installed that is why it charges so quickly. This will atleast enable you to do your work in an emergency say if you need to send out a couple of urgent messages.

If you are thinking of getting it, just don't think twice grab it as it would be one of the wisest investment you will do.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
Could do with keeping it under £50 and ideally be available at PCWorld. (can't be bobbed driving to microdirect)

Can't see much difference between the LX 300 and LX 700 apart from the mouse charger.

Just want a quality keyb and mouse that works, i don't want to end up with one of those wireless mice that bobbles all over the place. (thats why a replacement is required)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
MX1000 & a wired keyboard of your choice can't be bettered.

In my opinion ;)

Good luck with your final choice Techs.

Reaction score
both keyb and mouse must be wireless, it's for my old man's work, the desk is a fair way from the base unit (don't ask). nipping down to pc world now to see what they got. (i hate that place, but it's just so convenient!)

J

Reaction score
Hi I am not sure which category my question will fall into, are you available to answer a concern that I have? Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
LadyDee said:
Hi I am not sure which category my question will fall into, are you available to answer a concern that I have? Thanks

Who, anybody? Or Lord Techy? ;)

Go ahead and ask, one of us will do our best.

And welcome to the Forum, LadyDee :)

Reaction score
Cheers flops it's not often people use my full title ;)

Ladydee, whats your question?

Reaction score
start.mozilla.org

Hi,

I am not sure if you can check my today's posts. They all pretain to my problem. I have received 2 replies thus far and I have followed thru and still no working

I cannot access the Internet. This is before downloading Firefox not after. After downloading Firefox, It installed fine but I keep getting an error message....:cannot locate. start.mozilla.org

Thanks

LadyDee

Reaction score
if you type www.google.com into the address bar in firefox what happens?

if it doesn't work do the same in Internet Explorer and let us know the results.

Ask a Question