    workstation is Win 2000 Pro. Any ideas?
    Thanks

    Alan

    Alan Borcic, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Alan Borcic

    Alan Borcic Guest

    Here is the error: The system could not log you on. Make sure your User
    name and domain are correct then type your password again. Letters in
    passwords must be typed using the correct case. Make sure that Caps Lock
    is not accidentally on.
    Other users can login into his machine, and I can login with this
    credentials into my machine, but into his machine. Thanks for help

    Alan

    Tim Hines [MSFT] wrote:
    > What error does the user receive when attempting to logon? Are other

    users

    Alan Borcic, Aug 18, 2003