    options etc. How do these 2 react when the settings on the local policy and
    the matching setting on the domain gp conflict? Which get priority or is
    there a way I can set this?

    Gunna, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Gunna

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    In a Domain Environment everything is set at the Domain Level. Therefore
    local policies are overwritten by Domain ones. Personally I would leave the
    local policy completely as its default and use Group Policies.

    Cheers,
    Lara

    Guest, Aug 27, 2006

  3. in a domain environment gp are set in this order
    local
    site
    domain
    OU
    if there are no conflicts all apply. if there are conflicts the last one
    wins. This is the default senario and can be changed with the enforced
    option on the group policies

    Richard

    Richard Oltmann, Aug 28, 2006