    passwords are synced.

    My question is: Will the apps still be installed under the
    local admin?

    Barb, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Barb wrote:

    > In the past, when I installed software on a windows 2000
    > professional workstation (workstation has novell client),
    > I sign on as administrator "workstation only". Some of the
    > installation programs are on a netware server. I connect
    > to the netware server (using a netware signon with admin
    > rights) after logging into the workstation.
    >
    > Recently, a user called administrator was added to the
    > netware server. It was given the same password as the
    > administrator on the windows 2000 professional
    > workstation. The user administrator signs on to the
    > workstation with "workstation only is unchecked". The
    > passwords are synced.
    >
    > My question is: Will the apps still be installed under the
    > local admin?

    Windows applications are always installed under the logged in Windows
    user, unless elevated priviliages are used in which case it can be
    installed as another Windows user (right-click executable RunAs),
    regardless of what account you use to log into eDirectory.

    SteveC

    Stephen Carter, Feb 28, 2004

  3. use DLU.............stop making things more difficult for yourself!

    --
    Thanks,
    Keith V. Klenke

    Keith V. Klenke, Feb 28, 2004