Little issue i've found

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
:lol: <--- Is bigger than ---> so he ate him. :cry:
THanks Taffycat, I have saved him and uploaded to Photobucket
smiley-laughing013.gif

I couldn't get all the same ones in the new style, but there's a better mix now :)

:lol: <- that's the replacement laughing one, but if I spot another in the same style I can add it.

Cheers Ian, yeah there is a better selection now, I did save it from TC's post now :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Abarbarian. I restricted the image re-size scripts to members only, as they are quite large to download (although only needs to be done once thanks to caching) - if he logs in it should resize ok. I'm still working my way round getting the CSS containers to work properly, so the menu at least doesn't overlap - each time I fix it in one browser it breaks another ;). I'll give my linux live CD a whirl and see how that renders it.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its probably because the images you posted are over 2000px wide barb.... Why not try posting them smaller? There really isn't any need to post them that big IMO.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Thanks Abarbarian. I restricted the image re-size scripts to members only, as they are quite large to download (although only needs to be done once thanks to caching) - if he logs in it should resize ok. I'm still working my way round getting the CSS containers to work properly, so the menu at least doesn't overlap - each time I fix it in one browser it breaks another ;). I'll give my linux live CD a whirl and see how that renders it.

erm Ian some of us are pretty sh*t hot with CSS, why not ask here ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
erm Ian some of us are pretty sh*t hot with CSS, why not ask here ?

I just guessed if someone knew how to fix it, they'd suggest a fix ;). All of the code is here, so if you know how to stop the sidebar from overlapping wide content then please do let me know :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

On Arch + FF the problem appears if I am not logged in to PCR. Logged in to PCR an no problem.

Apologies for posting such big pics I'll stick to using imgur from now on. :blush:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I just guessed if someone knew how to fix it, they'd suggest a fix ;). All of the code is here, so if you know how to stop the sidebar from overlapping wide content then please do let me know :)

I shall have a look tonight and let ya know if I see owt to solve the problem

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Most peeps online 4256 three days ago! The site is getting popular day by day :thumb:

Reaction score
Quad, Ian's been going round cyberspace with a sandwhich board advertising the site!:drool:

Ask a Question