links

Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
problems found

im sure you dont mind that im going to do some BETA testing on this site... and will report all problems found in this thread... hope this will help you :)

1.
please change

RAAA.gif

link from the main page (index.php) to the main forum page (forum.php)

i think it would be much better that way, and im sure thats what you intended to do anyway...

regards

caff.

Last edited:
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
2:
in your ABOUT section you have the following link error:

join-the-team.gif

which point to this link:

join-the-team-link.gif

remove the "" marks and problem solved

caff.

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
19,873
Reaction score
1,499
Thanks Caff :) I'll fix that second error now, and the first once I am back from uni :)

Let me know if you spot any more!