    When I open my recently published site I see verticle
    lines on all the pages. This doesn't show when previewing
    before publishing.

    Dana, Sep 8, 2003

  2. "Dana" <> wrote in message
    news:4dd801c37652$bf1a3ef0$...
    > When I open my recently published site I see verticle
    > lines on all the pages. This doesn't show when previewing
    > before publishing.

    What is the web site URL?

    Sparky Polastri, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Dana

    Steve Easton Guest

    Are you forcing the browser to resize the images??
    If so this can cause distortion.

    It is better to resize / resample your images to the actual
    size used in the pages using an image editor, then import
    them into your web and then place them on the pages.

    The free program named IrfanView will do this for you.

    --
    using 2k PRO but....95isalive
    This site is best viewed............

    Steve Easton, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Dana

    Dana Guest

    my web is www.center4wellbeing.com
    The lines show on my desktop but not my laptop that I
    originally created the site from.
    Thanks, Dana

    Dana, Sep 11, 2003
  5. I don't see any vertical lines. Do you have this problem with other web pages on this computer? Maybe there's a problem with your monitor or video driver?

    --

    ~ Kathleen Anderson
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP], Sep 11, 2003
  6. I don't see any lines.

    FYI, the link to your "pictures" page goes 404.

    Very Joyful \(Victoria\), Sep 11, 2003
  7. Update your OS video driver (or you may have a bad video card)

    Stefan B Rusynko, Sep 11, 2003