    .. .". So, my question is, how many pages can I open (in their own tabs) in
    FrontPage 2003? Is it just limited by the amount of RAM/Hard Drive Space, or
    is there a built-in limited? Thanks?

    darkrats, Mar 5, 2010

  2. darkrats

    Ronx Guest

    I've had 30 pages open at once without problems. As far as I know any limit
    is hardware related.

    --
    Ron Symonds
    Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

    Ronx, Mar 5, 2010

  3. Not even sure it is memory related
    - but TIF space related
    Since FP opens each page and creates a TIF
    I've had over 150 pages open at once
    - but the save all may take quite a while to execute

    Stefan B Rusynko, Mar 5, 2010
  4. darkrats

    darkrats Guest

    Thanks for your answers. My site will probably have a total of 52 pages when
    completed, so I'm thinking ahead as to how I can make identical changes to
    each page without too much mouse and keyboard clicking.

    darkrats, Mar 8, 2010