Lian Li PC-O8

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Vortez have been taking a look at the Lian Li PC-O8 computer case - here's a snippet from their review:

Forerunners of spectacular aluminium computer cases, Lian Li are recognised as the crème de la crème of case designers. We’re generally always excited and intrigued by their products and today is no exception. Back in June of this year Lian Li announced the PC-O8 and today we have the pleasure of taking a detailed look at this exciting new chassis and giving you our verdict.

PC-O8 is a dual-compartment chassis which combines tempered glass and aluminium. The overall objective with this stunning new chassis is to showcase the delights of a new system configuration – have you just bought a new killer rig and want to show it off? Then this case is probably the ideal match!

32283_lian%20li%20pc-o8%20review%20-%20intro.jpg

Read the full review here.

Reaction score
@ £339 a bit expensive, but i have a Lian Li case with my Novatech PC, Case is well built, sturdy and solid.:nod:
If, sorry when I win the lottery :eek: this will be 1 of my first buys!!:lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I know, Lian Li cases can be very pricey! They are lovely though :nod:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
well, the cabling will be well ventilated. :)

I think they need to try again.

Ask a Question