Lian-Li Drives?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got an Aluminium Lian-Li case, but Beige/Black drives....

I can either get some aluminium bezels to stick over the drives, or spray paint them, has anyone seen which gives the best results?

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
I myself painted mine ,but black is a lil easier to match then what your going after , but you can always try it and see what happens.But ,if you paint them ,be sure to pull out the little illuminators(things that transfer light from the LED to the face plate) before you paint, or you will have no activity light,which are always nice for troubleshooting and cosmetics ;)

wildone

Reaction score
How about you just do a silent drive mod or something? Use the supplied face plates, stick them to your drive, and put them in place. It'll look like you have no drive installed until you push on the corner, and it'll pop open. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, got the floppy face plate - doesnt cover the whole drive though, so I think I'll spray paint the drive too :D

Reaction score
I haven't checked mine yet, though, but I'll be installing everything in the case tomorrow morning, and I'll see how it goes. After that, I'll take some pics for the review.

Ask a Question