Lets wait and see shall we?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hurrah! I've got a huge backlog of gardening I need to do, but it's been raining so much for the past month that I've put it off... (albeit, this is Manchester)!.

Come on sunshine :D.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ooh, this could be nice! It always seems to be a lot easier to get things done when the weather is bright and sunny... even the indoor stuff. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes please, but sadly you know this means humid and muggy don't you....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it...! It would be nice to get some use out of the BBQ though :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Heard it all before ! :D

But it would be nice if it came about. No BBQs this year so far and just about keeping on top of the garden so fingers crossed.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
uh oh, I'm of to Alaska ... not like the 'papers' to get a weather prediction right. What happened to the 20foot snow drifts? :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That doesn't sound good - especially if you haven't injured yourself. Have you been offered a microdiscectomy? I've had it done a couple of times (the first time on two discs, the second time on one) and it massively helped. Literally went from barely being able to walk to being pretty much back to normal after the op :) Zapain is horrible stuff, I hope you don't have to be on it long term.

Reaction score
I was offered steroid injection but still not made my mind up yet

Been on them for best part of two years.

Sorry didn't mean to change thread subject lol

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I had a steroid injection once - didn't do much for me, but I think it was so bad at that point that I would have been amazed if it helped. Definitely worth looking into your options, as it's not nice to live in pain. Drop me a message if you want to know any more about it :)

Did a bit of gardening today - just dead-heading roses, nowt exciting. I'm really hoping that the sunny forecast is right because I had a load of buds that had just gone mouldy on the stems from the amount of rain!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So its Wednesday, where's the heatwave!? :mad:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its sunny here, but ain't no 30 degrees! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
...I spoke too soon... it's absolutely pouring down now! :lol: