    I need to implement a text display which has one line of 20
    characters.

    There was an example on Codeproject but I cannot seem to find it now.

    jediknight, Feb 21, 2007

  2. On Feb 21, 11:06 am, "jediknight" <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any examples of doing LED style text displays?
    >
    > I need to implement a text display which has one line of 20
    > characters.
    >
    > There was an example on Codeproject but I cannot seem to find it now.

    Do you mean LED or LCD displays?

    By the way, are these the codeproject articles you mentioned?

    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/csppleds.asp
    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/cspplcds.asp

    Thanks,

    Seth Rowe

    rowe_newsgroups, Feb 21, 2007

  3. jediknight

    Eric Renken Guest

    Wow for me those links crash IE 7.

    Eric Renken

    Eric Renken, Feb 21, 2007
  4. jediknight

    Eric Renken Guest

    Are you looking for a GUI control or a way to connect to actual hardware?

    If you are looking for a GUI control I found this:

    http://www.componentsource.com/products/gmsi-net-marquee/index.html
    http://www.componentsource.com/products/gmsi-net-alphanumeric-led-net/index.html

    For all instrument controls check out this link:

    http://www.componentsource.com/features/instrumentation/net-winform/index.html

    Eric Renken

    Eric Renken, Feb 21, 2007
  5. > Wow for me those links crash IE 7.

    Score one for firefox!

    :)

    Thanks,

    Seth Rowe

    rowe_newsgroups, Feb 22, 2007
  6. "Eric Renken" <> wrote in message
    > Wow for me those links crash IE 7.

    Crash meaning what? Never had any problems with these sites and IE7.

    Willy.

    Willy Denoyette [MVP], Feb 22, 2007
  7. jediknight

    jediknight Guest

    On 21 Feb, 22:36, "Eric Renken" <> wrote:
    > Are you looking for a GUI control or a way to connect to actual hardware?
    >
    > If you are looking for a GUI control I found this:
    >
    > http://www.componentsource.com/prod...ce.com/products/gmsi-net-alphanumeric-led-net...
    >
    > For all instrument controls check out this link:
    >
    > http://www.componentsource.com/features/instrumentation/net-winform/i...
    >
    > Eric Renken
    >
    > "jediknight" <> wrote in message

    > > Does anyone know of any examples of doingLEDstyle text displays?

    > > I need to implement a text display which has one line of 20
    > > characters.

    > > There was an example on Codeproject but I cannot seem to find it now.- Hide quoted text -

    I have a multiline LED display which has 4 lines of 20 characters, it
    can display flashing, scrolling text information for tourists, drivers
    etc.
    I need a C# control which allows me to display LED style text.

    I saw one some time ago on codeproject but cannot locate it now.

    It used a bitmap with all the alphanumeric characters (LED style).

    jediknight, Feb 22, 2007
  8. jediknight

    Eric Renken Guest

    Meaning it was displaying a Just In Time Debugging window and when I
    wouldn't attached to it with VS 2005 IE would go away. It is working today.
    I have seen this on other sites and I believe it is related to some
    JavaScript processing problems. No I don't know exactly what problems.

    Eric Renken

    Eric Renken, Feb 22, 2007