    blocked from selecting any parts of Excel until I close the form. Is
    there some way to work around this problem?

    Thank you for helping.

    NYL, Apr 4, 2012

  2. NYL

    merjet Guest

    Set the form's ShowModal property to False.

    merjet, Apr 4, 2012

  3. NYL

    GS Guest

    NYL laid this down on his screen :
    > Dear Excel experts,
    >
    > I created a user form that requires input from a cell. After launching
    > the form, I cannot modify the contents of the cell. In fact, I am
    > blocked from selecting any parts of Excel until I close the form. Is
    > there some way to work around this problem?
    >
    > Thank you for helping.

    UserForm1.Show vbModeless

    --
    Garry

    ClassicVB Users Regroup!
    comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
    microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

    GS, Apr 5, 2012
  4. NYL

    isabelle Guest

    hi,

    UserForm1.Show 0 '(ShowModal)

    or :
    Set x = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select range", Type:=8)
    Application.Goto Sheets(2).Range(x.Address)

    --
    isabelle

    isabelle, Apr 5, 2012