    Please let me know if you need additional information.

    Thank you.

    Diane

    Diane Walker, Jul 3, 2007

  2. I have written a script that will report back on each user within the
    organization. It lists out several pieces of info.

    It can be found at http://www.pbbergs.com
    Select downloads and User Account Attributes

    There is also a program written by Joe Richards that is called oldcmp that
    will list out users last logon (It will do users or computers)
    It is at www.joeware.net

    --
    Paul Bergson
    MVP - Directory Services

    http://www.pbbergs.com

    Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

    Paul Bergson [MVP-DS], Jul 3, 2007

  3. Diane Walker

    Diane Walker Guest

    Thank you very much, Paul.

    Diane

    "Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]" <pbergson@allete_nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I have written a script that will report back on each user within the
    > organization. It lists out several pieces of info.
    >
    > It can be found at http://www.pbbergs.com
    > Select downloads and User Account Attributes
    >
    > There is also a program written by Joe Richards that is called oldcmp that
    > will list out users last logon (It will do users or computers)
    > It is at www.joeware.net
    >
    > --
    > Paul Bergson
    > MVP - Directory Services
    > MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci
    > 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT
    >
    > http://www.pbbergs.com
    >
    > Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

    rights.

    Diane Walker, Jul 4, 2007
  4. Diane Walker

    David Shen Guest

    To Diane,

    There is very powerful tool from www.sysinternals.com, which is call
    ADExplorer.That tool can help you to view all the attribute of ADO in Active
    Directory,including the last time user logon.

    David Shen
    E-mail:

    "Diane Walker" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:%...

    David Shen, Sep 29, 2007