    appears on print preview even tho I have "one page of same" checked. When I
    try to print, my printer just runs my paper threw without printing. What am
    I doint wrong?

    Guest, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Hi =?Utf-8?B?ZGthbmps?=,

    > I am trying to print out name badges with a watermark.. Only the first badge
    > appears on print preview even tho I have "one page of same" checked. When I
    > try to print, my printer just runs my paper threw without printing. What am
    > I doint wrong?

    Try inserting a full sheet of labels and populating all of them (table cells,
    actually).

    1. Make sure the watermark is formatted to "move with text"

    2. You should then be able to copy/paste the first cell to the other cells,
    with the graphic maintaining position

    3. If you have Word 2002 or 2003 you can use the mail merge "Propagate labels"
    button to do this (you'd first need to connect to a data source, an Excel table
    would do fine; you can then turn it back into a Normal Word document again. Use
    the Mail Merge toolbar)

    Cindy Meister
    INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
    http://www.word.mvps.org

    in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :)

    Cindy M -WordMVP-, Jun 13, 2005

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005

    I need help. I want to create Name Badge Labels (Avery 5395)...Cannot figure
    out any way to do so. Had no problem before we got Office 2007

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007

    djprius Guest

    Carol,

    In Word 2007, from the Ribbon go to Mailings|Labels|Options|Label
    Vendor|Avery US Ltr|5395. Click "OK". If you want a full page of
    *different* names, click New Document and complete the sheet; if you
    want the *same* name on all the labels, fill in the box and then click
    New Document -- and all the labels will be pre-filled in for you.

    David

    djprius, Sep 13, 2007

    Graham Mayor Guest

    The procedure is essentially the same in Word 2007 as it was in previous
    versions. With what in particular are you having difficulty?

    http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm and
    http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm may offer some ideas?

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP