    Beginning dump of physical memory
    Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or
    technical support group

    Guest, Oct 15, 2007

    John John Guest

    When does this happen? Does the computer boot at all? Do you actually
    have a file named ohbush.sys on your computer? Searching in the
    registry are there any references to this file anywhere? Are you sure
    you typed the name of the file properly? I can find no references to
    this ohbush.sys file anywhere on the net.

    John

    John John, Oct 15, 2007

    It happens either just before the 'CNTRL-ALT-DEL" login step or right after
    it. The file is ohbusb.sys. Sorry for the typo. Appreciate your looking
    into this.

    Thanks
    Rajeev

    Guest, Oct 16, 2007

    John John Guest

    Try booting to the Recovery Console and see if you can disable
    ohbusb.sys. You can use the LISTSVC command to display the list of
    services and then use the DISABLE command to stop ohbusb.sys from

    Description of the Windows 2000 Recovery Console
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229716

    You don't need to install the Recovery Console, just boot the computer
    with your Windows 2000 CD and at the "Welcome to Setup" screen, press
    F10, or press R to repair, and then press C (Windows 2000 only) to start
    the Windows Recovery Console. Select the appropriate number for the
    Windows installation that you want to repair, and then type the
    administrator password. If the administrator password does not exist,
    just press ENTER.

    John

    John John, Oct 16, 2007