KLS-685 wont connect to Home Hub 2.0

Reaction score
having some problems getting a KCORP KLS-658 Usb adapter to connect to the wireless network. The network is running on other pcs in the house and i have tried connecting to the home hub with the KLS-685 on 2 computers and still doesent work. I click on connect then it asks me for the wireless key i put it in then it wil say waiting for the network then that will disapear and noting happens it wont connect ?
I have just read that the home hub works on 802.11N and the KLS-685 Works on 802.11G so that might be the problem but i thought it would still work ?
specs on the KLS685 Are here http://www.kcorplifestyle.com/products/silverSeriesG2/KLS-685/KLS-685.htm
Thanks

Reaction score
Open Hub Manager and change settings from WPA & WPA2 back to WEP encryption...Worked for me..

Edit: Make sure the Wireless Interface type is set to the recomended settings

Attachments

• BTmanager.jpg
    BTmanager.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi i went on my homehub settings and changed the encryption to WEP and then tried to connect. i click to connect and all it did was say waiting for the network and never connected i tried this on more than one pc and still it wouldnt connect to any of them. I have now reset my Homehub and its back to WPA2 but i still cant connect with this KLS-685 Adaptor. Anyone know what caused this problem ?
Thanks

Reaction score
8800GT said:
Hi i went on my homehub settings and changed the encryption to WEP and then tried to connect. i click to connect and all it did was say waiting for the network and never connected i tried this on more than one pc and still it wouldnt connect to any of them. I have now reset my Homehub and its back to WPA2 but i still cant connect with this KLS-685 Adaptor. Anyone know what caused this problem ?
Thanks

Did you change the wireless interface config as to how it is in my attachment..?????

Ask a Question