Kingston 64GB Wi-Drive

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The SSD Review have taken a look at the Kingston 64GB Wi-Drive:

"The Kingston Wi-Drive is that simple bridge that we needed to get information from our PC to the Mac (IPAD in my case) without the need to synchronize or figure out whether you want to delete files from the original source or not. It is definitely not a Mac add-on. For my use, the ability to ‘bridge’ is it’s most valuable characteristic but I would be negligent in not adding that it is actually so much more. It is a NAS (network attached storage) device that lets you pick and choose which movies, photographs, music and documents you carry with you and watch, listen to or work on at any given time. The best thing about it is easy to set up, use and even share your media with up to three people at the same time.

The Kingston Wi-Drive is a wireless storage device that, when connected to your PC via a USB 2.0 cable connected to the Wi-Drive, opens it’s own folder automatically and when connected to the iPAD, iPhone or iPod wirelessly, allows viewing, listening to or manipulation of data through it’s interface alone, or any of thousands of Apps available today. It is available at Amazon in capacities of 16, 32 and 64GB and pricing at the time of this report is $80 (16GB), $59(32GB) and $119(64GB). That’s right; the 32GB version is actually 67% off right now and you save $120 but, for some reason, I don’t think this will last."

You can read their full review here.

Ask a Question