Keyboard that is USB, Wired & Ergo

Reaction score
I can't find a keyboard that is USB, wired and ergo / split / natural anywhere to buy.

It has to be USB as my wonderful new Dell Optiplex comes complete with 8 USB ports and no PS2 ports :(

It has to be wired cos I don't want to spend money on batteries for ever more, or have them run out when the shops are shut.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You can get a small converter for a couple of quid if you have found a PS/2 keyboard that you like? As far as I know, all of the Microsoft keyboards include one anyway, so it might be worth a go looking at those :)

Reaction score
Ah, Ian, I should have mentioned, when I said 'wonderful' I was actually being a little sarcastic.

The Dell does not support a PS2 -> USB adapter (confirmed by Dell themselves)

They even had the cheek to say it was the adapters fault, they found no problem with producing an all USB machine that did not support the adapter. Personally I think it is very poor.

The only one I can find is the Belkin ErgoBoard Pro, which costs about £20 in the USA, but the only place I could find in the UK bounced my order, saying it was dis-continued :mad:

Reaction score
rynert said:
Ah, Ian, I should have mentioned, when I said 'wonderful' I was actually being a little sarcastic.

The Dell does not support a PS2 -> USB adapter (confirmed by Dell themselves)

They even had the cheek to say it was the adapters fault, they found no problem with producing an all USB machine that did not support the adapter. Personally I think it is very poor.

The only one I can find is the Belkin ErgoBoard Pro, which costs about £20 in the USA, but the only place I could find in the UK bounced my order, saying it was dis-continued :mad:

alrite mate
ive seen this keyboard for 20 quid in maplins its wirless dont know abt connectivity tho
id be suprised if its not usb

let me find u a link.............

Ask a Question