Keyboard Shortcut for "Slide Show (from current slide)"

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Maverick Woo, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. Maverick Woo

    Maverick Woo Guest

    Maverick Woo, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Maverick Woo

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Maverick Woo.

    I've not tried your utility.....but it looks like just the thing people in this newsgroup are asking for.... a shortcut
    / quick key to view the current slideshow from the current slide. And Yes....that tiny little icon is toooo small.

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com

    TAJ Simmons, Sep 8, 2004