Kazaa site becomes legal service

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
At its most popular Kazaa was a hub for viruses and trojans and because of this i never used it.....But millions did....

I still fail to see how they made money out of it.....If they didn't sell anything then where did the revenue come from....:confused:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I still fail to see how they made money out of it.....If they didn't sell anything then where did the revenue come from....:confused:

They would sell i believe a kazaa gold version with faster download times or something like that for $20 or summing like that bi of a rip-off imo because as you said it was a house for viruses and trojans soo i never used it but i do know people who actually bought it

Reaction score
kazaa is cr*p! I have used download tools for years now and i must of tried at least a dozen of download managers, in the end to get the best downloads (quality wise) i have reg'd with a site (ww*.xsharex.inf*) and get all my required stuff from rapishar*. (the reason i am * is i dont know if i will get done for ad's).

DC++,e-Mule,e-donkey,favFtp, are the most common ones now.that way if you dont share you dont get let into the hubs.

Isnt downloading illegal? lol.

Reaction score
I once used kazaa. It gave me a virus, and I was downloading an epson user manual...
wallbash.gif

That is the one and only time I have ever done anything like that, and never again.

Reaction score
Like i said earlier using Kazza, you might aswell douse yourself in Canestan LOL

"kazza,more riddled than an ageing whore"

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
they made all of their money by bundling the program with spyware and adaware

Ask a Question