Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 - Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

Introduction

We’ve tested the previous 2 versions of Kaspersky Internet Security and have been consistently impressed with the functionality and performance of the all-in-one security suite. KIS 2010 has recently been released and it has undergone a facelift as well as a few subtle changes. The core feature set is the same, with a highly rated anti-virus engine and firewall (along with other components such as anti-spam, parental controls, and a few other tools)....

Read more about this article...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Please leave your comments about Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 in this thread

I've just installed the trial with Windows 7 going on what you said in this thread. Not had a good look at it yet though. Did notice the link filter it has with Firefox is pretty cool...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Awesome bit of kit that i would Happily recommend to others and use again. :)

Good review too Ian. :)

Reaction score
Just bought it for £11 with our new pc.
Well worth the money & does the job well!

Reaction score
Kaspersky is good but it always update your system every time you log-in in your pc, is this problem can be resolve?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I fail to see how updating the definitions is a bad thing to an Anti Virus program. :/

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome to PCR

louie said:
Kaspersky is good but it always update your system every time you log-in in your pc, is this problem can be resolve?
yes, don't install any updates and get infected. :D

The idea IS to update your virus definitions, preferably at least once a day, if not more. ;)

:user:

Reaction score
I have been using it ever since. I started with Kaspersky 6, 7 and then 10 and I've never been let down! It does it all and i always recommend it to others..

Ask a Question