    The text is justified, but this has never happened with that format
    before... and I tried re-aligning the text but it still happens... I played
    with the hyphenating function too, but that doesn't seem to be it either...

    trina, Jul 29, 2009

  2. trina

    Stefan Blom Guest

    This could be a damaged font file, I believe.

    Have you tried with a different font?

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 29, 2009
  3. trina

    trina Guest

    Yes, I tried several different fonts to see if that was it but it didn't
    help... is it possible that it is just a corrupted document?? I have tested
    out every formatting tool I can find and have tried clearing all the
    formatting, but nothing seems to help...

    trina, Jul 29, 2009
  4. trina

    Stefan Blom Guest

    Corruption is another possibility, yes. Try saving as XML or HTML (under a
    different name) and see if that fixes the problem.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 29, 2009
  5. In my experience, this does point to a corrupted document. See
    http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)