Windows Vista its another sp1 update listed as important ?

Reaction score
my last few updater when I loooked into history the SP1 service pack for vista home basic with IE7
has 4 sp1 packs installed and I noticed they are dated way back some at 2009 what with his action ,should I just let it keep updateing when its telling me new update and its another sp1 update listed as important ?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Vista is on SP2 now and has been for a long time. If you only have SP1 installed then its about time to update to SP 2 with all the updates that come with it. Updates are there for a reason, they keep your system secure and running smoothly. So yes, click on Windows updates and just keep installing updates until such time as Microsoft stop sending you updates. And then leave automatic updates on so you get updates when ever they are available. :thumb:

Reaction score
reply to post answer and why is it i have dipicated updates
291ma8m.jpg

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
reply to post answer and why is it i have dipicated updates

Its probably just a simple error, these thing happens. Keep updating your PC until SP2 and all the updates that come with SP2 and there after are installed.

Reaction score
Its probably just a simple error, these thing happens. Keep updating your PC until SP2 and all the updates that come with SP2 and there after are installed.
=========================================

Evan Davis reply from Suzonka

thanks for the information, now when it should soon update to now your ready for IE9 is this where I can Hide it> IE9 because in the passed I had a lot of problems with I E9 ?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Well you can select whether to install IE9 or not. It's your choice. :thumb:

Ask a Question