    IP Assigned to dialup user: 192.168.4.x
    Server IP's: 192.168.1.10, 192.168.1.11

    Some assistance will be appreciated.

    Guest, Aug 27, 2005

  2. We need more information to help. Are you using IPSec?

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "TonyV" <> wrote in message news:...
    I want to dial into my company's ISDN router from my home so that I can
    remote control my two Win2k3 servers via terminal sessions.

    When dialing in, the router answers the call fine, but I can't ping anything
    other than the ISDN router itself. I think I need to add static routes
    somewhere, but not quite sure how & where to configure them.

    ISDN Router IP: 192.168.1.2

    Robert L [MS-MVP], Aug 31, 2005

    No VPN, and also not using IPSec.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2005