Is there a difference between a Notebook & Laptop?

Reaction score
Is there a difference between a Notebook & Laptop? I thought that they were one and the same?? :confused:

Reaction score
lol so did i, but duiring a call to my local notbook/laptops tech support i discovered that they are starting to call portable computer notebooks due to the practice of sitting with you laptop on your lap, this causes the laptop to overheat. this is to ensure that laptops/notebooks last longer, aside from that there is no differense, glad i could lend u a hand, ps forgive my spelling

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of a difference between laptop or notebook myself, I've heard people use both interchangeably.

Reaction score
same here, if u call intel for example they call thier portable computers laptops, whereas other companys such as hi grade call their computers notebooks, if there is a difference, i havent heard of it.

Reaction score
kcanti said:
lol so did i, but duiring a call to my local notbook/laptops tech support i discovered that they are starting to call portable computer notebooks due to the practice of sitting with you laptop on your lap, this causes the laptop to overheat. this is to ensure that laptops/notebooks last longer, aside from that there is no differense, glad i could lend u a hand, ps forgive my spelling

Thanks Guys :wave:

Ask a Question