Is it a step too far ?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its not big enough.........

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bit too big and flashy I'm afraid Abarbarian - I'm keen to avoid anything in sigs that could be a distraction to the post content :). Any chance you could choose something non-animated and a little smaller (wide images are usually less of a problem than tall images)?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It fries my brain when I look at it. :eek:

And there isn't much brain left. :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Bit too big and flashy I'm afraid Abarbarian - I'm keen to avoid anything in sigs that could be a distraction to the post content :). Any chance you could choose something non-animated and a little smaller (wide images are usually less of a problem than tall images)?
agree ... :)

Reaction score
:confused: Got this poor old geezer wandering with what was going on and it made me feel dizzy and sick. Please have something a little bit more quiet and not down that path. Thanks

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score

I agree, I actually thught it was part of the post and was going to pass comment on it when I seen it on Crazylegs happy birthday thread :D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
IMMODEST, adj. Having a strong sense of one’s own merit, coupled with a feeble conception of worth in others.

There was once a man in Ispahan Ever and ever so long ago, And he had a head, the phrenologists said, That fitted him for a show.

For his modesty’s bump was so large a lump (Nature, they said, had taken a freak) That its summit stood far above the wood Of his hair, like a mountain peak.

So modest a man in all Ispahan, Over and over again they swore — So humble and meek, you would vainly seek; None ever was found before.

Meantime the hump of that awful bump Into the heavens contrived to get To so great a height that they called the wight The man with the minaret.

There wasn’t a man in all Ispahan Prouder, or louder in praise of his chump: With a tireless tongue and a brazen lung He bragged of that beautiful bump

Till the Shah in a rage sent a trusty page Bearing a sack and a bow-string too, And that gentle child explained as he smiled: “A little present for you.”

The saddest man in all Ispahan, Sniffed at the gift, yet accepted the same. “If I’d lived,” said he, “my humility Had given me deathless fame!”

--The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce :fool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
WTF is Arch? We have de Arc D'Triomphe, Marble Arch, the Deptford railway arches and Archie the ventriloquists dummy.

Don't tell me, I don't wanna know :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Signatures
Everyone is able to insert a forum signature at the bottom of their posts by modifying the user profile. Please keep these quite short and clean so it doesn't interfere with the general forum posting. Small images are allowed, but no HTML. Links in signatures are not allowed unless permission has been sought & given by an administrator. Any signatures not complying will be deleted.
... just a reminder to one and all, I'm a stickler for the rules, err, I mean guidelines. :)

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
lebenverboten.jpg

:fool:

Ask a Question