Windows XP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?? problem

Reaction score
have you got this as an error problem somewhere?

well this should be fairly easy to solve. this is all to do with RAM!! yes alkl u got to do is to reshuffle your ram around into different sockets.

try one stick at a time. try two at a time. try switching them around. this should sort it out

it ususly comes down to memory problem like an error on your memory

this was a swine for me to figure out!!¬

good luck

Reaction score
I tried swapping memory chips around with no help. I've been searching the net for a solution for weeks. I finally found what worked for me on another forum site:

To try to work around this issue: If Easy CD Creator is still installed, uninstall it, or uninstall only the DirectCD component.

Rename the Udfreadr.sys and Cdudf.sys files that are located in the %Systemroot%\System32\Drivers folder to Udfreadr.old and Cdudf.old. File properties: Udfreadr.sys, 23-Oct-01, 5.0.2.155 Cdudf.sys, 11-Jan-01, 5.0.2.155. NOTE : These files may have already been removed by the uninstaller program for Easy CD Creator.

Go to Start/Run/Regedit and Delete the following registry keys and then Reboot:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UdfReadr
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cdudf

Ask a Question