Introducing a new user

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Greetings to all. My name is Tony Mccallum. I am newbie for this forum community. I have not found the introduction thread of this forum so, I am giving my introduction here. I am very much excited to join in this group. I came to your site with a lot of search. I want to know about different discussion on your site especially the discussion relating to operating system. I humbly request you to support and cooperate me in the discussion board. If any type of inconvenience, then I apologize for that.

Thanks and Regards
Tony Mccallum

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
These kind of intro posts always make me laugh.

You know what i'm thinking right? ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I am most welcoming you to humble forum home Tony :)

Last night I watched movie that much pleasured me, movie titled was Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and was much concerned with persons in stage of many years.

Movie is five stars to behold and myself, flop, enjoy silver screen greatly and with an amount of excitingment.

This Hollywood Blockbuster is set in land known as India and has good characters but just like occasional words here on humble forum, sometimes they lose much in translation.

Welcome :)

Ask a Question