    open. I get errors in javascript on the page. It works fine with Netscape
    but somehow I am prevented from using web based email in IE 6.0 SP2

    HELP!

    Daniel, Jan 1, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    If you have used SpyBot's Immunize tool recently, see this:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=faq&detail=24

    If not, see this
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_fix_inetoptions_restrictions.htm
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS MVP - (IE/OE)

    Bruce Hagen, Jan 1, 2005

  3. Daniel

    oops!! Guest

    Daniel,

    Download this registry patch:

    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/UnlockNoBrowserOptions.reg
    Removes the Administrator message in Internet Options

    Right-click and select: Merge - to enter the info into the Registry, and
    reboot.

    Zee

    oops!!, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Try this:

    Close IE.
    Open Regedit. (registry editor)
    Find the value NoBrowserOptions and remove every instance of it.
    --
    Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express
    Please reply to newsgroup only.

    Jim Pickering, Jan 1, 2005