Intermittent send errors

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Chuck, Jan 22, 2011.

  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    I have OL 2003 and have 6 accounts set up. Normally, they all work
    fine. I have 2 accounts set up on "bellsouth.net" During the course
    of a day one or the other of my BellSouth accounts won't send an
    email. The emails just sit in the outbox.

    If I go into the outbox and change the account, they will send just
    fine. I have to Restart Windows XP to get things back to normal.

    Here are the error messages I receive when the emails won't send:

    Task 'HomeWerks - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your
    outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL-secured connections. If
    SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server
    administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

    Task 'HomeWerks - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The
    operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP)
    server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server
    administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

    Task 'BellSouth - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-
    mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in
    your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts. The
    server responded: -ERR [AUTH] invalid user/password'

    I have run AVG and don't find any viruses.

    Any suggestions?

    TIA

    Chuck

    Chuck, Jan 22, 2011

  2. Chuck

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Contact your ISP. Spamming control is in effect by them

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Jan 23, 2011