initially intending.

From: Eugene Tan - view profile
Date: Wed, Jan 4 2006 6:56 pm
Email: "Eugene Tan" <[email protected]>
Groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

hi Geoffrey,

If you mean to use the old server with another Windows server license,
that's fine. If you mean you plan to use the Windows server component
of SBS2000 so you can use this on the old server especially as part of
the new SBS2003 domain, then it is illegal. This has been a popular
topic recently, and I asked the same myself.

You need to consider the licensing terms, and less on how you can
break some part of the installation script in order to achieve the Win2k
to use as part of another domain.

HTH,
Eugene Tan