    The EA website has stated it's an o/s problem as the autoexec.nt file is
    missing or damaged. Any ideas to fix this problem would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Guest, Feb 5, 2005

    "Rich" wrote:

    > I have tried to install three games which show the following error messages.
    > 16 bit windows subsystem(THis is the title of the text box)
    > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running
    > MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the
    > application.
    > The EA website has stated it's an o/s problem as the autoexec.nt file is
    > missing or damaged. Any ideas to fix this problem would be greatly
    > appreciated.

    Hi you have the same problem I had. Try this web link it worked for me ,
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit

    Thanks to Jimmy S who answered the sameproblem about 10 posts down from
    yours ,thats were I found out about this site , and it works, good luck.

    Guest, Feb 5, 2005

    budhel

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i had download motogp 08 game but when i install it, there is message Error: Catastrophic Failure, so it can't be install... somebody please help me how to solve the problem.. thanks...

    budhel, Apr 16, 2011