    CD Nero) to my partitioned drive. How can I do thid? All programs always
    automatically install to my C drive. My C drive is running out of memory and
    I need to make changes.

    Eli, Sep 16, 2008

  2. Eli

    Leonard Grey Guest

    When installing software select a Custom install instead of a Typical
    install. In a Custom install you can choose the destination folder.

    Note: Software should be installed in the same partition where Windows
    is installed. If the system partition is low on disk space you can
    expand it with third-party partitioning software. Popular choices
    include Acronis Disk Director, Symantec Partition Magic and TeraByte
    Unlimited BootIt NG.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est