    Any ideas on why, and how to correct it?

    I copied the error report onto a Word page after sending the report ot MS
    but am not sure what to quote from it to help you advise me. Thanks.

    Presenter, Dec 14, 2008

  2. Presenter

    Glen Millar Guest

    Hi,

    Any references to a dll? Is it a big load of ext or could it be posted?

    --
    Regards,
    Glen Millar

    Tutorials and PowerPoint animations at
    the original www.pptworkbench.com
    glen at pptworkbench dot com

    Glen Millar, Dec 15, 2008

  3. Presenter

    Echo S Guest

    What is the actual error message?

    Echo S, Dec 15, 2008
  4. Presenter

    Presenter Guest

    I discovered the problem & solution:
    PPT 2003 must open in default ("Normal - slide only") mode, which is
    single-slide. If opened in "Slide Sorter" view, which I was using, it will
    not "Create" a new photo album. [Tools/Options/View/Normal-slide only]

    Thanks for being available to help.

    Presenter, Dec 16, 2008
  5. Presenter

    Echo S Guest

    Thanks for getting back to us with your solution. I know it would have been
    awhile before we hit on that one! :)

    Echo S, Dec 17, 2008
  6. Presenter

    John Wilson Guest

    Would have taken a very long time because you CAN insert an album from slide
    sorter view but not if you set the presentation to open in this view. Weird.
    --

    john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    Custom vba coding and PPT Makeovers

    John Wilson, Dec 17, 2008