Windows Vista Info: windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing or corrupt.

Reaction score
File: \windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys

Info: windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing or corrupt.

Any help is appreciated. The computer will not even turn on or get past this point.

Reaction score
if your computer is telling you that window failed to load, that means you need to format the system and install in window on it, and you must do it before i damage your hard drive.
prince

Reaction score
nathanchiasson said:
File: \windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys

Info: windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing or corrupt.

Any help is appreciated. The computer will not even turn on or get past this point.

Welcome to the forum...

Go here and follow the guide. It wil show you how to do a repair installation on your system.

princeadex said:
if your computer is telling you that window failed to load, that means you need to format the system and install in window on it, and you must do it before i damage your hard drive.
prince

Not so my friend. No harm will be done to the HDD and no reformatting needs to be done just yet...If you're going to try help, at least give information that will be of help and not scare people into thinking their systems are fubar'd....

Ask a Question